Introduction of administration
The General Directorate of Technical and Vocational Education in Alborz province has 8 state education centers, 87 urban workshops, 17 urban workshops, 24 rural workshops, 2 nomadic workshops, 11 garrison workshops, 4 prisons, technical and vocational training in the cluster of services, industry, culture, art and agriculture.
Technical and vocational training center of the province:
- Shahid Khodaie Technical and Vocational Training Center (Cluster Implementation of Industry and Services): Karaj – Standard Square
- Technical and Vocational Training Center of Leadership Martyrs (Moderator of 18-month Skills Course and New Technologies): Karaj – Crescent Street
- Technical and vocational training center of Al-Zahra sisters (Cluster management specialist, services and specialty culture and art for sisters): Karaj – Standard square
- Technical and Vocational Training Center of Alborz (Manager of Tourism & Management Curriculum): Karaj – Taleghani North – Hakopian
- Technical and vocational training center of Zibadasht (Specialist in Fisheries and Agriculture specialty courses): Mohammad Shahr – Zibadasht area
- Technical and vocational training center Savojbolagh (Dual-purpose course manager): Hashtgerd New Town
- Nazarabad Technical and Vocational Training Center (dual-purpose course manager): Nazarabad- Field of Industry – Until Mustafa Abad – Police Force
- Estehard technical and vocational training center (Dual-purpose course manager): Eshtehard-Shahid Soltani municipality
In the private sector, 496 free technical and vocational schools are active, including 345 women’s specialty schools, 49 male specialty schools and 26 dual-purpose secondary schools providing training to the province’s applicants.