- During the training period, the duration of the training period may be reduced for short-term training courses.
- The beginning and the end of training periods can be changed according to the horizons and geographical conditions.
- Training turnarounds for vocational and vocational schools, in accordance with the terms and conditions, are in coordination with the general department.
- Department of Education in Urban Branches: Urban Branch Education is referred to part of the training that is conducted in cities without an educational center under one of the temporary training centers for one or more courses to cover the educational needs of applicants.
- Rural Education Section: Rural education is referred to part of the training that is conducted in villages under the supervision of one of the temporary training centers for one or several courses to cover the villagers’ educational needs.
- Department of Education in the Garrison: Training in the garrison section is referred to that part of the training that is conducted in military and police barracks under the supervision of one of the temporary training centers for one or several courses to cover the educational needs of the duty squad.
- Education sector in industries: This section of the training for the employees of economic enterprises (industrial and mining units) and guilds in the form of workshops and intermediate workshops, the promotion of the skills of industrial towns and special educational spaces in the work or in the form of Memorandum of Understanding is carried out at fixed centers under the supervision of the Education Office in temporary work for one or more courses to cover educational needs. Industry education is referred to.
- Educational section in academic centers: The part of the training that is conducted in the academic centers under the supervision of one of the temporary training centers for one or more courses to cover the educational needs of the applicant students is called academic department education.
Note 1: The implementation of training courses in barracks is only special for the applicants of the same complex.
Note 2: The implementation of training courses in the industries, supermarkets and specialist enterprises of the applicants are the same.
- Examination and Benefits of Certification: A skill certificate is awarded to students who have completed the course in full accordance with the educational standard and have passed the final written examinations.
- Terms of Acceptance of Students in Examination and Evaluation:
- Earn a minimum score of 50 in written exam
- Earn a minimum score of 70 in practical test
- Acquiring a minimum score of 70 in practical and written tests with a weighting factor of 25% written test and 75% practical test
- Benefits of certification:
- International credit
- Valid in order to qualify as a professional in different sectors
- The calculation of the training hours as an experimental year in the workshops covered by the occupational classification scheme
- Ability to adapt to some of the curricula of education in order to obtain a diploma in the field of science.
- Possibility to have self-employment and entrepreneurship facilities available to banks on the basis of relevant criteria
- Priority in issuing a license
- Student Admission Requirements:
1.2 General Conditions:
- Belief in the religion of Islam or one of the religions accepted in the constitution
- Lack of support for parties and militant groups with the Islamic Republic
- Not having moral corruption
- No addiction
- Registration of foreign nationals is permitted on the basis of agreements signed between the organization and relevant institutions in educational centers.
- Registration of foreign nationals with a residence permit is authorized from relevant organizations in free schools.
2-2. Special conditions:
- Having a degree in accordance with the training course in accordance with Table 1
- Having a second-level qualification as a prerequisite for the company’s applicants during the first-class education
- Having a first-class qualification as a prerequisite for applicants for participation in uninterrupted skilled worker training courses
- Having the necessary physical ability according to the skill level
- The minimum age is 15 years
Note 1: Registration of applicants between 12 and 15 years of age at technical and vocational schools is possible with written permission or legal guardianship.
Note 2: Training courses that have a third-level qualification in third-level skills, participation in a second-level training course is subject to a third-level qualification.
2-3. General duty provisions:
According to the official organization, the general duty of the military and police forces, male applicants are required to have one of the following conditions:
- Card Service
- Permanent custody or expatriation card and Permanent Peace keeping Card
- Disqualification until the end of the course
- Use of education or higher education exemptions until the end of the course, provided that the applicant does not interfere with the duration of the training course
- Use of hours of holy warfare provided that there is no legal prohibition from the relevant service unit
- Seminary trainee
General terms and conditions of training in educational centers and free schools:
1) The student is obliged to observe all the general rules and regulations of the Center in accordance with the educational and disciplinary regulations of the organization and the rules of the formation and administration of free schools approved by the Cabinet of Ministers on 18/5/85. 2) Educational centers do not have any accountability for employment creation for the trainees, but, if requested by the industries and employment agencies, they are introducing qualified persons.3) Students are required to set their work plans according to the training program; the unplanned absence of more than 15 percent of the duration of the course will deprive the learner of the continuation of the relevant training; participate in the test and refusal (except for students of free schools) during the course. 4) Students in state centers who go on to leave while studying will be deprived of the entire country for at least six months from enrollment in future courses.
- Students who, according to the disciplinary committee of the center, have been damaged by equipment and buildings, are obliged to compensate and pay damages.
- How to Accept Learning:
In order to facilitate the registration of applicants for participation in training courses, registration in all courses of educational centers, urban branches, rural education bases, barracks training centers, industrial centers, universities and vocational schools the free level of the province is electronically e-mailed via the URL: http://reg.portaltvto.com/dore/grid/student or by visiting the center or school in question.
Due to the necessity of having a talented and interested students during the training sessions, all applicants (in the case of registration, more than capacity in each period), according to the specified time periods for each course, first participate in the entrance and in-person interviews and, after completing them, Student’s title is accepted.